- North America: 7-20 days to Canada, USA
- Europe Tier 1: 7-20 days: UK, France, Italy, Germany Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland.
- Europe Tier 2: 7-28 days: Spain, Norway, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Iceland, Hungary, Portugal, Serbia, Austria, Ireland, Belgium, Slovenia, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein
- Europe Tier 3: 4-7 weeks: Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Georgia, Latvia, Croatia, Slovakia, Estonia
- South America: 4-7 weeks: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
- The Middle East & Asia: 10-40 days: South Korea, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Iran, Israel, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Taiwan
- Oceania: 12-22 days: Australia, New Zealand
The delivery time depends on customs, weather, and local post delivery standards.
Many times, our customers get their items within a few days, but usually, the biggest hold up will be if the item is being shipped internationally and customs hold onto the item for a few days while they check it. This is obviously out of our control but our tracking system will show you exactly what's occurring at all times with your package.
Shipping times can be affected by variable customs clearance times or public holidays. If you have not received your package based on the above estimates, please kindly submit a ticket for help.
Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. Unfortunately, this is outside of our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday
As always, we are here for you 24/7/365 with a Live Chat that connects you to one of our agents in real-time and Email support. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns!
*Business days - NOTE: this does not include any customs delays, weekends, holiday periods and any unforeseen circumstances.
Please note the total time = processing time + shipping time.