It is only possible to cancel or make a change to your order within 1 hour of placing it and if the order has not been processed. We process orders very quickly, so changes and cancellations cannot always be fulfilled. You must immediately contact our customer support team (within the hour) with your cancellation request details included.
A quick check before you reach out to us:
Have you received an email with shipping confirmation?
- YES? - We are so sorry, but we can not cancel or modify the order at this time, the item(s) are in transit and on way to your address.
- NO? - You have up to 1 hour from the time of purchase to cancel or modify your order. If it's been more than 1 hour that means your order has been packed, processed and is awaiting tracking information from the carrier.
- We strive to process our customer's orders as fast as possible if it's been more than 1 (one) hour since you have purchased we can not guarantee that you order will be canceled.
- Buyer no longer wants the items - this is the most common example which we cannot honor if we want to continue offering great value at www.LoomRack.com. The buyer should make sure he or she wants to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
- Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else - Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.