If your payment is declined, it’s a decision made by your cardholder. It could be due to an incorrect card number, expiry date, account balance or —unfortunately — your spending habits. We encourage you to get in touch with your bank to find out what happened. Alternatively, you can pay via PayPal.
Articles in this section
- Do I Need To Pay Import/ Custom Taxes?
- Do You Offer Cash On Delivery?
- Does LoomRack charge for customs, taxes, VAT, or any other extra fees?
- How Can I Pay For My Order?
- How To Order And Pay Securely Online
- Is Your Website Secure With My Personal Information?
- What If My Payment Was Declined?
- What Is A promo Code And How Does It Work?
- What Payment Methods Does Loomrack Accept?
- Which Currency Are You Using?